Monday, May 16, 2011

Time for an update

Life has been busy...I know, your life has been busy, too! I try to check in on other bogs and often feel that I should update my own, but then someone needs me to get them food or clean up a mess or teach them math or just yell at them so they'll stop arguing with a sibling :)

I have wanted to update my photos....we had a fun photo shoot recently and I'm so excited about all the great pictures that came from it! I know there are lots of pictures in the post, I just couldn't decide which were my favorites :) Enjoy!




























10 comments:

nathalia said...

I can see why you had a hard time narrowing down the photos! Great shots of a wonderful family!

Sue said...

Wow! What beautiful photos - what a beautiful family. I love all the kissy photos. :o)

Carolyn said...

They turned out so well. Glad you have them digitally so you can keep them all!

hapi said...

Hi Amanda, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

Jess, Andrew and Family said...

Beautiful pictures of your beautiful family!! I can't believe how much your family has grown since we last saw you!

Annette-Brilliant said...

Beautiful family,interesting photos,you look happy. I like your blog:)

intancitan said...

so sweet family :)

adincer said...

hi, my english is not so good. But i want to say something. i saw your family photos while searching something. I love the pictures, hımm how can i say, children are joy of life. beautiful family

raybanwayfareroutlet.com said...



nike nfl football jerseys

wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys


wholesale jerseys

wholesale NBA Jerseys

where can i find cheap jerseys

Isabel (Bekas) said...

beautiful family!