Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Paying it Forward

My island friend, Anjeny, is having a Pay it Forward event on her blog. It's totally awesome...go check it out. And after that come back here and sign up to get totally cool homemade gifts from me!

The catch is that you must participate too. Before you leave your comment here, write up (or copy and paste) a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going. Then, come back, let me know you are going to play. Remember that only the FIRST FIVE comments will receive a gift from me, so be quick!

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantee that you will like what I make. But, I will try my best to make sure that you do.
2. It will be done this year (hopefully sooner than later).
3. You will have no clue what or when it will be.

Please be sure to leave your e-mail address too so I can get hold of you.

2 comments:

Jess, Andrew and Family said...

OK, so don't count me because I already signed up to do this on another blog and I totally forgot until I read yours! Ha! Hope you guys are doing well. It is my blog catch up day- its been fun to see what everyone is up to!

Anjeny said...

Hi Amanda...thanks for playing the pay it forward. I'm not sure if you did, but did you send me your mailing address yet? I can't seem to find it in any of my email. Let me know pls or if you can email me it, that would be great.

Besides your pay it forward surprise I will be sending, I would also like to send you Mother's day card as a thank you for following my blog. If you can email me your addy sometime today or so, I'd like to mail off the card today..if not, maybe I'll just go get it from Laura.

I will be sending your surprise as soon as I'm done coming up with an idea for it..lol..and make it. thanks