Sunday, November 2, 2008

Making room for baby

Well, we're getting geared up for baby #4. My husband has been working on a remodeling project in our bedroom to create some extra space for the baby. I have to admit, it's REALLY nice having such a handy husband around the house. Not only do I have more room in my bedroom, but I also have specialty lighting for reading and nursing that will not cause any distress to my sleeping husband. So with the bedroom project coming along I feel like we're getting closer to baby coming.

My parents are visiting from NC for the weekend and they wondered what we needed for the baby. I only needed to acquire 2 things before we were completely ready...a car seat and a baby sling. My husband, parents and children all went shopping for the day and came home with lots of goodies, including a new car seat. Since I'm suppose to be taking it easy, I was unable to join them so I shopped from home :) I found the Maya sling I wanted and ordered it this evening. We're all set!

If we can keep the bun in the oven for another month then all will seem perfect! But 1 month of bed rest with 3 young kids is going to be hard...thank God for my mother-in-law!!! I swear, if it weren't for her we would have never had 4 kids. You don't often hear women praising their mother-in-law, but I have a very special one who has been such a blessing in my life. Thanks Jane!!!

No comments: