Sunday, June 14, 2009

Whoa!

I cannot believe it has been nearly a month since I last posted on my blog. Life has been very busy!

We have been working on wrapping up school, working in the garden (and for all our efforts, I'm not seeing a lot of progress), traveling, home improvement projects, swim lessons and we even threw in a camping trip.

Unfortunately, during the construction process Al lost the spot for his computer and my laptop won't recognize the camera connection so I cannot post picture yet. But I will get to it!

Oh, we had a Robin's nest with 3 beautiful blue eggs in one of our bushes. Well, those eggs HATCHED! There are 3 teeny, tiny baby robins. The mother does this dive bomb move at oour heads whenever we part the leaves of the bush to get a peek. It is very cool and I hope to have pictures of them, soon!

No comments: